Why It’s Imperative For Whites To Remain A Majority In The West

I recently left a few comments on Abagond’s blog recently, and unsurprisingly, some of the commenters there accused me of being a white man pretending to be an Indian. For those that have followed me since my days on Robert Lindsay’s blog this is indeed a laughably absurd accusation. One commenter wondered why an Indian would support the Alternative-Right in the first place. His comment was:

Why as an Indian Muslim would you wholeheartedly support this aim, whether in the US or Canada? And no. I’m not suggesting you’d want to implement sharia law, so don’t even go there. But wouldn’t you, as a Canadian Muslim, like to see the institutions of your society be more accepting and understanding of your faith?

For example, assuming you are observant, wouldn’t you prefer more designated prayer spaces, the ability to pray at the proper times without risking disapproval from bosses or teachers or even passers-by, more accomodation and understanding during Ramadan, recognition of your religious holdiays and more ease in being granted time off to observe those sacred days?

I get this a lot, even offline. I’ve previously written about why Paleo-conservatism matters to me and why it ought to be embraced by non whites as well. However the true reason why the Alt-right matters is because white people matter. Whites are the common denominator in the anglosohere and they are the reason why these societies are so livable in the first place. There is simply no getting around this.

Western societies possess insaniyat (इंसानियत) which is lacking in the non western world. What is insaniyat? It isn’t technically a pure (शुध/shudh) Hindi word since it is derived from the Arabic word insaan ( Human :إنسان). Therefore the literal meaning of the word is ‘humanity’, however the commonly understood meaning is closer to the word “compassion.” It is this insaniyat that makes the West better than the rest. During the American depression it was society (philanthropists and Churches) that stepped forward to fund breadlines. These breadlines became the prototype of what we know as soup kitchens today. How do Indians assist those in need? Quite simply, they don’t. When Indians are struck with famine, they merely starve to death while the wealthy deposit their wealth in temples hoping to procure divine favour.

The 2013 Alberta floods brought out the best in Canadians. Churches and regular people provided food and shelter to the displaced. Some people from neighbouring Saskatchewan made a 7 hour road trip to assist the people of Alberta. There are thousands of such reports only a google search away. How did Indians respond to the flooding of Uttarakhand in 2013? Like this:

Harmanpreet, along with his two brothers and grandfather, “starved for a marathon 43 hours and resisted their hunger pangs until his grandfather spotted Harmanpreet scavenging on garbage picker’s collected food. On Friday, upon his return aboard Punjab government bus, the teenager and his family broke into tears, while narrating harrowing tales of trauma of spending five days with little or no food.
“Locals refused to waste their own food on us. They started screaming at us, asking us to run away from their neighbourhood as water reached their terraces.” When they managed to secure transport, they were asked to pay Rs.15,000 for a 200km journey for four people, according to the boy’s grandfather Balwant Singh.

Some may point out that perhaps Indians respond this way because they live in an environment where resources are extremely scarce. Perhaps this is true, however, what then accounts for American generosity during the great depression when resources were equally scarce? Moving on, how do the Chinese fare in insaniyat? Not much better than the Indians it seems. The philanthropic culture in China is still in its infancy. I admit that it is growing, but if China’s culture were truly advanced, why wait for the West to nudge them? What about the middle east? The cruel treatment of Indian labourers in Dubai is now legendary:

The Indian consulate in Dubai has since revealed that at least two Indian expats commit suicide each week. The consul-general stated that most are blue-collar workers who are either semi-skilled or skilled.

Dubai’s per-capita income is one of the highest in the world so I don’t buy the bunk theory that poverty breeds amorality. I needn’t bother with Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians since those reports are just as abundant as Dubai’s mistreatment of foreign labour. The point I’m trying to make is that if whites continue to decline, their culture of compassion will die with them. It’s not that Asians and Arabs are incapable of learning this advanced behaviour, but they can only do so under the cultural hegemony of the white man. If they were capable of such behaviour without the civilizing hand of the west, their own nations would be quite livable and there would be no need to flee. There would be no tribal conflicts or honour killings. I’ve had business dealings with South Asians and East Asians over the last couple of years and those encounters have made me cherish my Western clients so much more. Their transparency and integrity are completely absent from the non-western clients I’ve had the misfortune of dealing with.  It is foolish to think that these people are culturally interchangeable with the European peoples that built North America.

A few years ago while visiting my parents in Mumbai I experienced a fascinating incident which I vividly recall even today. As I was entering a building I instinctively held the door open for the person behind me. This is a habit I’d picked up in Toronto where everybody did it. The man behind me was a low caste labourer who looked at me as if I had handed him a million dollars. Clearly nobody had bothered to hold the door open for him before and he was profoundly touched by my gesture. That, my friends, is insaniyat.

This entry was posted in Asia, Caste, China, Europe, India, Islam, Israel, Western Values and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Why It’s Imperative For Whites To Remain A Majority In The West

1. Hello,

Would you like to speak along side Jared Taylor at Texas A&M?

2. Mawlana87 says:

Its true that there is “insaniyat” (humanism) in the Western world.. but to a degree. Many people follow it blindly because its cool, PC or they they are afraid to be called “racist”.

Despite all the “humanist” propaganda, many Westerners (perhaps most of them) dislike their current system. Its easy to be tolerant and pacifist when you are enjoying the peace provided by the Magna Pax Americana but deep down if they feel cornered they would behave like animals. Just any other human being. All this propaganda is a joke. Lets be honest here: indeed in the West there is much more respect for Human beings and thanks to them the world is now much better place to live in. But you shouldn’t hide the other side of the coin: Western supremacism, Western imperialism, Western arrogance,.. what about the 18 Islamic countries (Kosovo, Albania, Bosnia, Turkey, Egypt, Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Libya, Somalia, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Argelia) invaded, sanctioned or bombed by the West in the past 30 years? What about those 500000 Iraqi children starved to death due to Western sanctions? Lets speak frankly now: West cares about humanity and democracy as long as it serves their political agenda. There is not altruism in politics. I see too much double standards and hypocrisy here.

BTW I have never been to USA but reading their comments online they seems to be extremely racist, bigot and arrogant people. I see too many comments of them asking for carpet bombing and nuking the Islamic world.

I’m not talking about foreign policy, but the civilization level of society. In the west it’s very high. In most non-western countries it’s mostly absent.

• Mawlana87 says:

So they are nice, kind and humanist at home but evil, aggressive and brutal abroad.

You got a valid point tough. Western civilization is much more sophisticated and vibrant than the rest of civilizations.

The difference between the US and the rest is that in the US, such behavior is mainly confined to online comments and “hate groups.” In most of the rest of the world, such behavior is mainstream, and often enjoys the blessing of political elites. See Modi in India, Netanyahu in Israel, etc.

• Mawlana87 says:

“The difference between the US and the rest is that in the US, such behavior is mainly confined to online comments and “hate groups.” ”

Sir, its because of political correctness. You have been denouncing and rejecting it in almost all your posts. As I have pointed out in my previous comment, West has made huge contributions to humanity and thanks to you the world is a better place now. But the thing is that at the end of the day Westerners have a brutal/dark side too. That was my whole point: Dota is wrong when he claims Westerners are humanist angels and the rest wild animals with no compassion. Thats a bold and baseless claim.

BTW Modi or Netanyahu are just nationalists. People who believe their people should come first. Its the same thing that you want for America/West too. I do agree with you that racism and bigotry are widely rejected by most of Westerners though.

3. alan2102 says:

“how do the Chinese fare in insaniyat?”

Pretty damn good if you pay attention to statistics. Global poverty has declined rather drastically over the last 20 years, and China is responsible for 90% of it. If they had no insaniyat, they would have just left those hundreds of millions to wallow in dirt poverty.

• Mawlana87 says:

Insaniyat exist in almost every culture. Every culture praises being kind and nice to other human beings. This includes Chinese and Muslims too. They even have a word for it: “insaniyat”!!

Dota is being kinda simplistic here. Its good to praise all the good thing that the West has to offer to the world but the way he looks down on non Western people its quite hilarious. Its a common behavior among Indians. Desi inferiority complex.

• Tulio says:

I tend to agree with you. Many Indians do have an inferiority complex, at the Indians that live in the West. I’ve seen it many times. I don’t think there is anything in white people’s nature that is also not present in other groups. All groups are capable of both hospitality and savagery if the conditions are right. I think Dota is really overgeneralizing. There are many parts of the third world where one will be treated with the utmost hospitality and some will will give you the shirt off their back. Also many non-whites born and raised in America have the same sort of outlook on hospitality and civility that whites do.

Alan

China still remains a pretty low trust and low morality culture, not entirely dissimilar to India. These cultures stress ritual observances that revolve around face rather than universal ethics. The consideration you see for your fellow man in the west is absent in the non western world. It is indeed a pretty radical concept.

Mawlana

Insaniyat exist in almost every culture. “

Its a common behavior among Indians. Desi inferiority complex.

Welcome to the human species.

• Mawlana87 says:

“True, but generally within a narrow tribal context. The moral universalism that one encounters here is pretty much absent in the non-western world.”

Dear brother: please, I am right now kinda confused. All your posts are about how secular humanism, universalism, globalism,.. are destroying Western civilization. Yet you guys are here praising globalism. You are sending a confusing message now.

Not sure about other civilizations, but let talk my “own people”: if you go to Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Turkey or Egypt, most of people acknowledge the existence of “insaniyat”. Its not just a word. Its a fact. Being kind to other human beings and being a good person are synonymous. Its true that unlike in the West Social Darwinism prevails over that concept of humanism but i guess its because poverty and less resources. If we had more resources and wealth (knowledge and progress come with peace, money and stability).

“You clearly don’t know Indians very well. They believe that their civilization is the most superior one.”

So do Muslims, Chinese, Westerners, Japanese, and so on. I have been several times to India, I have come across many Indians in Emirates and Europe. We had also a small and vibrant Hindu and Sikh minority in my country (Afghanistan). My own personal experience says Indians are eager for other people approval. You just look at al Jazeera, BBC or RT on Facebook: all the time Indians are dragging Islam into every discussion just because they need badly White´s Man approval. Hindus are servile people by nature. Indian Muslims not so much (I dislike how they claim to be non Indian. It piss me really off every time I hear an Indian or Pakistani Muslim like Sharukh Khan claiming to be from Afghanistan when is obviously not an Afghan. Last time I visited New Delhi I came across many Indians making the same claims. It was embarrassing).

Mawlana

Moral universalism has nothing to do with globalism. If this is the connection you’re making, then I am confused (assuming I understood you correctly).

Dubai and Qatar have plenty of resources and yet their compassion is non-existent. It is possible to have peace and stability without any insaniyat. The GCC countries are textbook examples of that.

@ Alan

So I’m curious, Alan. By your standards, would you say that Nazi Germany practiced insaniyat? After all, the Nazis improved Germany’s economy and lifted many people out of poverty. Heck, even black scholar W.E.B. Dubois admired Nazi Germany’s economic reforms (even though he didn’t approve of their aryanism).

I don’t see how a government lifting its own people out of poverty is deemed compassionate and altruistic; that’s what governments are supposed to do.

Just admit it, Alan: You, like your comrade Andre Vltchek, have a love affair with China.

4. Mawlana87 says:

Dota

“Moral universalism has nothing to do with globalism.”

Yes it has a lot to do. According modern standards those who stand for universal morality tend also to be globalist. People like you and BAG oppose this. Ergo its pretty obvious there is a rift in the West between globalists and nationalists (in a modern way. More like an pro-Western identity/values phenomenon). My point was/is that you guys want the West to be like the rest of the world: Westerners come first. I agree on this. But at the same time you criticize those people who do so and you label them as people lacking of insaniyat.

“Dubai and Qatar have plenty of resources and yet their compassion is non-existent.”

Not really. Those places (I have spent few years in Dubai and visited Oman and Qatar) lack of proper culture. For God sake they don’t even have a proper cuisine! Its all a mix of Iranian, Lebanese and Indian food. According to Khaliyi mindset you are a good person if you have money.

There is a huge difference between GCC and the rest of the region. Syrians, Lebanese, Palestinians, Iraq.. are Arabs but they have a rich culture. In those places unlike the Khaliyi Arabs they got a tradition of humanism: al Kindi, probably the most prominent Arab philosopher ever, called science as “the science of the human beings” (al ulum al insaniyye). Same thing goes for Yahya ben Adi (he was Christian though),.. and so on. Nothing like this ever happened in the Arabian Peninsula.

Honestly even GCC countries have changed. Few decades ago they were much more intolerant and radical than modern days. Sooner or later they might also develop some sort of “humanist mentality” (I hope so lol).

Mawlana

Globalism is the centralization of resources on a global scale. Globalists spout universalist rhetoric concocted by worthless think tanks but globalism has nothing to do with moral universalism. The latter is about considering the interests of humanity as a whole as opposed to the narrow interests of ones own tribe.

The khalijis have plenty of culture and it’s a pretty old culture at that. It’s just that culture is backward and barbaric. Increasing their resources hasn’t changed much. Their inability to empathize with those outside their tribe remains unchanged. With regards to the levantine Arabs, they constantly require dictators to keep the local populations from turning on each other. As soon as their dictators are gone, the muslims start killing everyone else.

Leftists might be stupid enough to think that these people can immigrate to the west and unlearn 4000 years of their crappy culture overnight and then assimilate. Anyone with half an ounce of sanity realizes that this is folly. It’s best to keep those people where they are, ie far away from us.

5. Mawlana87 says:

“Leftists might be stupid enough to think that these people can immigrate to the WEST and unlearn 4000 years of their crappy culture overnight and then assimilate. Anyone with half an ounce of sanity realizes that this is folly. It’s best to keep those people where they are, ie far away from US.”

You see? Your Desi inferiority complex is talking now. You are not white nor westerner. The sooner you get over this fact the better for you.

“With regards to the levantine Arabs, they constantly require dictators to keep the local populations from turning on each other. As soon as their dictators are gone, the muslims start killing everyone else.”

Bold claims. Once again you are dehumanizing non Westerners while praising Westerners. You made some good points, baiyan, but your inferiority complex is embarrassing. If you managed to leave behind your “barbaric” and “backward” Indian mindset any other human being, regardless his ethnic or religious background, will make it too. 😉

“The latter is about considering the interests of humanity as a whole as opposed to the narrow interests of ones own tribe.”

You have been completely brainwashed by the Western propaganda machinery. This narrative is quite hypocrite. West doesn’t want to export democracy and human rights out of respect. Their policy works based on interests not altruism. Money, power and Western supremacism comes first.

Once you manage to get rid of your Desi inferiority complex you will have a better and more impartial picture of the reality.

6. Dota says:

Mawlana

You keep dragging Western States into the debate whereas the topic is about the compassion of individuals and society. Whites are capable of creating and maintaining prosperous and moral societies. I want to live in a moral and prosperous society and therefore I support a white majority. Is this so hard to follow?

• Mawlana87 says:

Western states and Western societies are two sides of the same coin. Every human being wants to live in a moral and prosperous society thats why poor people migrate into this countries. Western countries are the most sophisticated and advanced societies in the world. No doubt about this. But its not because they are “white” but rather because there are several facts that helps them to create estable societies. Have you ever been to Argentina, Chile, Uruguay or Russia? Those countries are white and they are violent per se, with high crime and suicide rates.

Your points are right. Your inferiority complex is not. Your blatant lies are not. They way you dehumanize and look down on non Westerners is disgusting. Fix it buddy.

Western states and Western societies are two sides of the same coin.

You’ve brought up foreign policy numerous times. The average Westerner has no say in it.

Whiteness certainly does matter, in the North American context. They built the US and Canada from the ground up. They carved 2 highly advanced nations from an inhospitable wilderness and shaped their institutions. Wouldn’t it make more sense to let them continue running these nations?

7. Anonymous Bro says:

Thank you for your nice compliments Dota. I hate to sound mean spirited, but look where our compassion has gotten us now. It’s all very nice for the in group, but extending that to outgroups who will not reciprocate is downright suicidal. You must understand that many of us in the alt right want an end to runaway compassion, and personally speaking, I take an example from Jews, Arabs and other highly tribal people as to what I should be doing and how I should treat people. If nationalists get our way, this means that all these wonderful things you like about the west will go away, and it will become a much more brutal, cut throat place, because I believe that’s what it takes to survive as a people for Europeans going forward.

When the white majority is no longer under threat, then we can go back to altruism.

I’ve argued before that in the long run, white nationalism will actually decrease racism. We’re not going back to the pre-civil rights days regardless of what these leftist agitators say. Peddling fear is what they do anyway. What will happen, realistically speaking, is that whites will retain their cultural hegemony, degeneracy will decline, and those non-whites that assimilate into Western/Anglo culture will rise. Society will be moral and just. This is the west that I want to be a part of.

8. Mawlana87 says:

DOTA

“The average Westerner has no say in it.”

You are an apologetic. You are always excusing white people. Praising them when they are right and excusing them when they are wrong. Desi inferiority complex looking for approval. Embarrassing.

“Whiteness certainly does matter”

No, it doesn’t. You are judging people just because their amount of melanin. Its a baseless argument. So you mean that you need to be light skinned in order to create advanced societies? Crazy.

“They built the US and Canada from the ground up. ”

Since the Civil War not a single bullet has been shot in USA. They had plenty of natural resources, European technology and they were surrounded by less developed peoples. Asia and Europe have been both devastated several times. Think about that.

“Wouldn’t it make more sense to let them continue running these nations?”

I don’t care. Whites deserve to have their own home, true. But the thing is that thanks to globalization Western culture, values and people reaches almost every corner of this planet. So now that the nonwestern side of globalization is reaching West they start bitching about how their culture is under threat. Thats utter BS.

Bay Area Guy and myself have on several occasions condemned Western imperialism. But we draw a distinction between states and individuals; something which you seem unable to do.