An Edifying Alt Right Podcast

Very recently, I did a podcast with Colin Liddell and Andy Nowicki of Alternative Right. We mostly discussed the increasingly exciting and controversial US presidential election.

It was a great conversation, and I endeavored to explain why I am perhaps the only member of the Alt Right who supports Bernie Sanders. We also analyzed Trumpism, growing anti-establishment sentiment, and much more! Click the link below to listen.

This entry was posted in conservative values, Cultural Marxism, Economics, Jewry, Organized Jewry, Race, Tribalism and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to An Edifying Alt Right Podcast

1. S. Akda says:

Hello B.A.G.

If you don’t mind me asking, I’m curious to know why you’re supporting Sanders. I am not an American but I am following the current election cycle with a lot of interest. So I hope you will give me the pleasure of answering the following questions.

Why do you think Sanders is better than Trump with regards to immigration and the demographic issue? Or do you even think that all?

If you had to choose between Sanders and Trump in a general election, who would you vote for? Why?

Why do you think Sanders is better for White interests? Or do you think that at all?

The only way I could make sense with your position is that you think that Bernie is a big guy and if elected, will burn down both the Reps and the Dems (with no survivors) better than Trump can.

@ S. Akda

Re: Immigration

Sanders actually has a very sane, reasonable stance on immigration. In fact, he’s incurred the wrath of culturally left/neoliberal types because of his opposition to open borders. Sure, he’s soft when it comes to deportations, but he’s made it quite clear that he believes in borders and national sovereignty.

Re: Demographics

Unless white people start having more kids, then the demographic demise of white Americans is inevitable – even if the Great Wall of Trump were somehow built. Therefore, the presidential campaign has no real impact on demographic changes.

Sanders. Even though I’m a white person, I’m also a young millennial man. Compared to other candidates, Sanders is the only one who seems serious about alleviating the economic plight of my generation. Also, my hunch tells me that on account of demographic changes, smart money has a Democrat winning in November. Of course, a lot can change, and this election demonstrates that one cannot casually make predictions. But if a Democrat does win, I’d prefer a Democrat such as Sanders. He is not beholden to the donor class, and actually seems to give a crap about everyday people.

Another positive impact of a Sanders victory would be the decreasing importance of social justice rhetoric. If Sanders can deal a death blow to Clinton – who has used words like “privilege” and who is supported by identitarian SJWs – then perhaps more people on the left will abandon identitarianism in favor of economic causes.

For alt righters vexed to no end by SJW crap, this would certainly be a positive development.

For starters, as I said above, my interests extend beyond race. I do agree that, as far was white interests are concerned, Trump is a better choice. However, I have my doubts about the man. As I pointed out in the podcast, despite marketing himself as intrepid and independent, even the Donald spoke at AIPAC; even he has to kowtow to the Jewish lobby. That’s why I find it a bit amusing that alt righters obsessed with the Jewish Question give Trump a pass on this.

Let’s also not forget that he has hired illegal immigrants, broke bread with the likes of the Clintons, and pretty much once said that he plays to peoples’ fantasies. I applaud Trump’s opposition to free trade, his isolationism, and his belief in borders. However, he is an entertainer, and I’m skeptical about his intentions. At the end of the day, what people need to keep in mind is that the man is a New York billionaire. Therefore, I highly doubt that he thinks too highly of his various Middle American white working class supporters.

All of that being said, I’m glad that Trump has made the progress he has. The most ideal scenario would be him, along with Sanders, breaking up the two-party system. Trump’s destruction of Conservatism Inc is long overdue; likewise, Sanders vs. Hillary has exposed many SJWs as venal shills, and has discredited identity politics in the eyes of growing numbers of people. Like I said before, if Bernie Sanders of all people plays a major role in combating leftist identitarianism, then I’ll take it.

In conclusion, a Bernie vs Trump general election is the best possible outcome. I would support Bernie, but would also be open to Trump. If nothing else, Trumpism could help pave the way for the kind of nationalistic politics that you see in Europe.

• S. Akda says:

Well argued. Thanks for the response, though I doubt that he will have as positive an effect on the Overton Window, with regards to SJWism, as you predict. From what I see, Bernie mostly attracts the classical socialist types who like to LARP as the international volunteers brigade, who ascribe to some half digested understanding of socialism or modern monetary theory.

In any case, thanks for the response.

• Gay State Girl says:

I wish the alt right would at least give Sanders credit for skipping the AIPAC conference and proposing a more reasonable foreign policy in regards to I/P.

And Trumps supporters should be more wary about their support. He employs thousands of undocumented workers, manufactures products overseas, and supports various liberal causes and politicians in New York. He was also the first to insist that his country clubs be open to people of all races.

And his support for Israel is a no brainer…

And Trumps supporters should be more wary about their support.

I completely agree.

I like the way Trump has exposed Conservatism Inc for the fraud that it is; I’m likewise pleased with the way he has criticized interventionists/nation builders, and hope that he can pave the way for isolationism. And of course, it was a pleasure watching him bring down the Bush dynasty.

That being said, the Donald ultimately cares about the Donald. He knows how to read people, and he understands the mood of white Republicans better than the establishment. But I question his sincerity. I just remember watching a WWE video of Trump (“battle of the billionaires,” if you want to look it up), and I can’t help but notice the similarities between his rhetoric on WWE and the tactics he’s currently using on the campaign trail. He knows how to play a crowd and work people, but an entertainer does not a good leader make – whether he’s pro-white or not (and I have my doubts).

Some may point to his perceived business acumen. But is that the way we should measure leaders? By that standard, Charles Koch should be president, seeing as how he has many billions more than Trump.

Re: Ivanka

That’s a good point. One thing that I think many WNs fail to comprehend is that the establishment – Jewish and WASP – is basically incestuous. It’s not just a matter of shifty Jews outwitting clueless WASP elites; it’s that the two are actually in bed with one another, often literally.

• Gay State Girl says:

I enjoyed watching him tear down the Bush dynasty and he’s basically parodying the Southern Strategy and forcing the GOP to confront the more radical elements within their midst (even though I take a moderate pro white stance) I like the fact that his antics may undermine the credibility of the Republican party. His saving grace is that the other candidates (save Sanders) are trite and morally reprehensible. We can just pray his ego will drive him to be an effective leader, but I’m not holding my breath.

Additionally I enjoyed seeing him take on the pharmaceutical lobby over the vaccine/autism controversy. I also enjoyed seeing neo-nazis being used by a man with jewish grandchildren.

2. Gay State Girl says:

Though I know it’s not good in the long run and hope he turns against AIPAC.

and hope he turns against AIPAC

Wouldn’t count on it; for all of his bravado, Trump knows his limits.

• Gay State Girl says:

He complained about Adelson being too hawkish.

He complained about Adelson being too hawkish.

True, and I respect him for that. Still, I have noticed that there are certain lines he won’t cross – AIPAC being one of them.

• Gay State Girl says:

Are you still in the Bay Area? Are you working in local politics at all?

I’m still here in the Bay; otherwise, I could no longer call myself Bay Area Guy!

I am not currently involved in local politics, but I the thought has occurred. I’ve actually long pondered creating a 3rd party that can break the stranglehold of our two-party system, but at this point, it’s more of a fantasy. If I could find like-minded people in the Bay, I would definitely explore this further.