When immigrants are wiser than natives

This morning I had an interesting conversation with my wife on a subject that continues to confound me. We were discussing the predatory sexual behavior of Pakistanis in the UK and my wife was understandably appalled. She was also appalled when I told her that part of their motive was possibly shaped by a belief in the inherent inferiority of non Muslim women. Jack Straw pointedly observed that Pakistani males preyed on underage white girls while their own women were strictly off limits.

While my wife was appalled by their behavior, she still couldn’t fathom what all the fuss was about. “Why not just remove them from Britain?” she earnestly asked. I informed her that deporting citizens was out of the question in any western country. Her next question was predictable precisely because it is so logical:

“In that case why not just ban Pakistani immigration to the UK?”

My wife is somewhat new to the West and has yet to be plugged into the Matrix of Politically Correct Liberal dementia. Ergo, she sees things with an elusive clarity that remains out of reach for so many whites. She suffers from this outlandish delusion that most countries in the world are ruled by a dominant (ethnic) majority that dictate culture, music, religion, and immigration policy.

In a past conversation we were discussing Jewish power in North America. As an Indian, the reality of a minority wielding disproportionate power wasn’t surprising to her in the least (think Brahmins and Parsis of India).  She was however, perplexed as to why whites feared the dreaded ‘R’ word so much.

“Why should whites care about what others think? It’s their country after all”

“So you’re saying that Canada is a white country?” I asked.

“Isn’t that obvious?” She responded.

To outsiders, Canada is a white country just as China is a Chinese country and Saudi Arabia is an Arab country. Iran might be tolerant of Jews and Azeris, but it remains an unapologetic Persian nation. India has historically tolerated central Asian Muslims, Persian immigrants (Parsis), and Jews. However it has always been (and continues to be) an unapologetic Hindu nation, and there is nothing wrong with that. So why is it that the founding stock of the Anglosphere shy away from exerting their identity and religious heritage? Why are whites so feckless and wimpy? To outsiders like my wife, this sort of ethnic masochism is unhealthy and insane behavior.

If whites were only able to glimpse a reflection of their societies through the eyes of immigrants they would realize that Multiculturalism, Feminism, gay obsession, and Cultural Marxism amount to cultural suicide. My main motive for sharing these conversational snippets with my wife is to illustrate the left’s propensity to invert reality. Healthy is sick, Heritage is ‘socially constructed’ whereas deviant subcultures are normal (‘Born this way’), Diversity is strength ect…

If Westerners are to take back their nations, they need to first recover their eyesight.

This entry was posted in Asia, China, conservative values, Cultural Marxism, Europe, Feminism, Hinduism, Homosexuals, Immigration, India, Islam, Jewry, Middle East, Racism, Subversion, Western Values, White nationalism, Wimpy Whites and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to When immigrants are wiser than natives

1. ushanka says:

I’m sorry, but why do you care about whites, and white nations? You have married, and will likely breed, with a non-white, so effectively you are helping destroy white countries and the white race! You probably should just write a blog about how multiculturalism and miscegenation are great and embrace diversity and the new West, because YOU YOURSELF are contributing to it!

2. Bruce says:

This Rotherham story has really helped me to understand the Left’s point of view. I now understand what it is like to hate my own race, and think that we deserve to die.

I now understand the deep feelings of shame and guilt, and I too, now feel the desire to just kill myself for being a white male.

We not only did nothing to stop this; we knew it was happening, but we were too scared to actually protect our own children from violent rape, because that would be racist.

What the fuck is wrong with us….

• Europe is dead when third Reich lost the war…There is nothing that unites European spirit, Guilt and slow death is inevitable…

Embrace the collapse, Europe is a whore controlled by pimps in Telaviv and other

3. mixedraced says:

Why should i be proud of being mixed race? Feeling good because you share the same racial heritage as a widely revered scientist or sportsman is pathetic. Also, most traditional cultures that nationalists rave so much about were mainly restricted to the upper classes, the lower classes had their own norms and values.

4. mixedraced says:

But i do feel that a few cultures/ideologies are and should be a big no-no in the west.

5. Pingback: Robert Stark interviews Dota on the Paris Terrorist Attack - The STARK TRUTH with Robert Stark

6. Ivy Cheang says:

As an immigrant in Canada, I don’t see this as cultural suicide at all. The diversity of culture allowed me to open my eyes to a lot more. I’m much less biased because of my friends from other backgrounds. You think Canadians are throwing away their heritage, when I see so many of them see multiculturalism, feminism, and ‘gay obsession’ as their heritage. Canadians often pride themselves on being inclusive (and way ahead of Americans :P). Yes, being diverse certainly has its difficulties. Just like how technology has given us so many that we find focusing difficult, cultural diversity can create similar feelings of disconnectedness and chaos. However, that’s just because we’re not quite used to it yet. There are ways to live in order to garner the full potential of diversity. The thing is race is not the issue here, ideologies and cultural differences are. We can unite a nation by any kind of similarity. Sure, race is the easy and traditional way, but since north American and major european countries have already adopted or taken racially foreign land and people as their own in the past, they cannot reject them by race now. Canada, for example, might be thought of as a white country by others, but it is at least 20% visible minorities. In the largest cities like toronto, visible minorities take up 30-50% of the population. There is no way to deny visible minorities as Canadians because they ARE. If they wish to unite their nation, they must find an identity that’s not dependent on those things, an identity that truly reflects their people. For example, I’m from Hong Kong. Hong Kong has a very unique culture that’s not racial. Sure, we are mostly chinese, but as any Hong Kong person if they identify with China and you’ll often get a resounding no. Instead, we unite by our language and common values such as mannerism, political views and philosophy of life. I’ll accept any person of any race who can share these traits as my neighbour. In fact, Chris Patten is very much loved by Hong Kong people for this exact reason. He doesn’t even share the language but he gets it. That’s all. Similarly, I now consider myself just as much from Canada as I’m from Hong Kong. I think that’s beautiful. By all means, please protect your children, but don’t blame it on race. Just because the rapists are being racist doesn’t mean you should descend to their level.

As an immigrant in Canada, I don’t see this as cultural suicide at all.

Well, obviously. But at least you’re upfront about that.

I always love that line of argument. Whenever proponents of multiculturalism fail to come up with solid reasons to support their vision, they always insist that it’s too late to reverse it. After all, since we’re already diverse, we can’t just get rid of a bunch of people; therefore, diversity’s good because it forces us to get along. It’s almost as if you’re tacitly acknowledging that diversity only really becomes a strength after the fact, as opposed to being beneficial in and of itself.

Sorry, but I’m calling BS. Hong Kong’s “common values” and tolerance have yet to be put to the real test. If/when visible racial minorities – meaning non-Asians, so East Asians of non-Chinese descent don’t qualify – comprise well over 20% of the population, we’ll see how open-minded Hong Kong residents remain. They may love Chris Patten, but I highly doubt they would be cool with the idea of Chris Patten’s people demographically displacing HK natives.

It’s always easy to be tolerant when there aren’t that many minorities to tolerate.