No sir…ma’am…uh…zer! Gender Bending Lunacy in the Bay Area

Having already written about some of the complicated racial dynamics of the Bay Area, I’ve decided to write about an example of the kind of loony gender liberalism that pervades much of the region. So what are these feminists and gender warriors griping about this time? Does it have something to do with rape and “rape culture,” since we evil men clearly can’t understand on a fundamental level that rape is wrong unless feminists enlighten us? Nope, well, domestic violence then?

No, our intrepid progressives are instead agitating on behalf of “proper” gender pronouns. It’s not quite what you think. While feminists frequently rail against “cisgender privilege” and insist that we respect the identities of transexuals, the matter of this crusade is a bit different:

“On high school and college campuses and in certain political and social media circles, the growing visibility of a small, but semantically committed cadre of young people who, like Crownover, self-identify as “genderqueer” — neither male nor female but an androgynous hybrid or rejection of both — is challenging anew the limits of Western comprehension and the English language.”

Challenging our comprehension of the English language indeed. I confess, in spite of my various journeys into the cesspool of cultural liberal lunacy, I did not know what “genderqueer” entails. The UC Berkeley Gender Equity Resource Center defines “genderqueer” as follows:

“A person whose gender identity is neither man nor woman, is between or beyond genders, or is some combination of genders. This identity is usually related to or in reaction to the social construction of gender, gender stereotypes and the gender binary system. Some genderequeer people identify under the transgender umbrella while others do not.”

Others do not? Since these people haven’t altered their parts and committed to becoming transgender, then how are they “genderqueer?” I knew girls back in high school who adopted certain masculine mannerisms and dress, in addition to participating in male oriented activities. That didn’t make them “genderqueer.” They were still biologically girls, but we preferred to classify them as “tomboys.” Sociological leftist terms were not needed. Likewise, guys who talked with lisps, had high pitch voices, or acted in effeminate manners were considered faggy (yes, even in the Bay Area, most young guys will still use that term), and weren’t provided special categorizations to legitimize their identity.

The part in the passage about this “genderqueer” identity being related to the social construction of gender is the most telling. In so many words, it wouldn’t seem like most of these girls actually have some unique biological condition that compels their behavior. Rather, they’re simply confused tomboys who want their bizarre proclivities endorsed by society through special classifications. World history is replete with various changes in culture, lifestyle, and even fashion, as I’m sure many feminists would remind me that pink used to be considered a manly color. I’m sure many would also insist that I’m some biological reductionist who doesn’t recognize that much of what we think of as “manly” and “feminine” today are culturally constructed. Just to be clear, I don’t have a problem with tomboys, and a few fashion statements are not too troubling. Rather the politicization of gender identity and attempts to erode gender distinctions are very concerning.

Some may wonder why any of us should care about how a few pampered, bohemian liberals decide to construct their identities. Rest assured, while these gender bending activists may be proliferating in female liberal arts schools now, masculinity itself will be the ultimate casualty. While these activists may claim that such people are simply embracing their natural identities in the face of “socially constructed” notions of gender, there is little that’s natural about such gender fluidity. Some might recall the case of the demented couple raising their young boy “genderless” up in Dota’s Canada. Nor are they the only ones. If these parents were truly interested in letting their kids explore their gender identities, then they would allow them to develop their “genderqueer” identities on their own. The fact that gender egalitarianism requires steps such as concealing gender is an indication of the inherent sickness that motivates this social engineering.

I must admit, as much as I may be pro-white, my people vex me at times. Exceptions notwithstanding, I can’t imagine that many Asian, Latino, Middle Eastern, or black parents would be caught dead letting their son dress up as a princess, much less hiding his gender. That white people are overrepresented among these “genderless” types is yet another manifestation of the white wimpiness we’ve all come to love.

Speaking of race, I have a thought. Considering that Mills College is over 40% white in a city that’s at most 25% white, it’s safe to say that these white gender benders aren’t too acquainted with Oakland’s most “diverse” elements. Therefore, if you see one of these “ze” types, be sure to point out that embracing radical gender bending is a manifestation of white privilege, as only pampered white people have the luxury to experiment with gender.

Hegemonic whiteness must be challenged!

This entry was posted in Cultural Marxism, Feminism, Race, Subversion, Wimpy Whites and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to No sir…ma’am…uh…zer! Gender Bending Lunacy in the Bay Area

1. coward says:

BAG, you do realize that American culture will never revert to its original form of White male dominated oligarchious utopia-type paradise, right? Why wouldyou guys fight a losing battle if you know that you will lose? The White population will no longer have the advantage of numbers in America and they are being replaced by Blacks and Hispanics at a huge rate, and to a minimal extent the Asians and Pacific Islanders as well.

• Sigh, when me and my brother in July 2013 stop to give the East Asians our preference and place of favorite culture, we did that in order to feel more in peace and relaxed about how the world is, White Western countries became our favorite countries and we felt too happy and satisfied of the world we live in, a world in which Whites are the first place, a bit of challenge is exciting, but too much pessimism is tiresome, we are getting really sad about how Non-Whites will replace Whites, is annoying! maybe we should get obssesed with East Asia again, the other high IQ race, they have the same problem of low birth rate as Whites, but at least their countries don’t have massive immigration.

• coward says:

U dont have a brother queer! Now burn in hell. Dont you know what the Bible says about you filthy worms?

• Coward: i got the notification of your reply, but can’t see it ! i think is a mistake of WordPress, so i can’t reply properly.

• coward says:

Do East Asians really have a low birth rate? Oh well, from both a genetic and historical perspective, East Asians are the closest relatives of Whites. They are also the only other race in America that does not cause a shitload of problems with their shit. Didn’t Robert Lindsay once say that East Asians are closer to Whites than to Southeast Asians genetically? Explains a lot. Also, why the fuck did all Asians have big beards in their paintings but none of them have beards now? A difference in testosterone levels caused by the environment? Why?

• Coward: Maybe my computer yesterday had problems, but now i can see the replies, and i have to say wtf ? apart of the topic that i have said to you 1 million times that i a woman, i am not a Christian since May 2011 ,why i would take seriously the bible? and on top of that ,today i decided to convert to HINDUISM,and i am so freaking proud to be a Hindu now. My life will have many different traditions for different gods, my life will be more rich now, i myself decided to convert to Hinduism, because the lack of a rich traditional culture in the West is one of 4 things that make me not satisfied with the West, later i will think a solution to the others. By the way i am not sure at all if the Hindu Brahman is the true god, i will be a cultural Hindu, so not worries about me doing casteism, i am Hindu for the traditions, rich culture and symbolism, yoga.

• coward says:

Listen Naruto, I am not arguing with you anymore about this topic: YOU ARE A BOY.
        Secondly, why convert to Hinduism? Just be an atheist or a Christian. Okay? Its shit poor in traditions and culture. Or just give up culture and religion and make something useful of your life. and quit saying shit like certain races are more genetically advantaged, because there is no scientific evidence for any of that and it is simply immoral to think so as well.

• coward says:

hi naruto

• ACCEPT ME AS THE PRINCESS I AM.

2. coward says:

Hell, with the classification of certain Middle Easterners and other non-White Caucasoid peoples as White in the States, Whites may already have lost the advantage. You guys are fighting a losing battle. I did the calculations myself and gave up WN as a result.

Then why do I feel more at home with them than I do with ”my own people?”

• coward says:

Do they really accept you? Treat you as an equal?

Yes. I am treated as one of them. Asians wouldn’t be as welcoming if the circumstances were reversed.

• Whites créate the most of everything, except Music and Dance? how dull and illogic, i am not racist and i praise the Blacks for their achievements, but as a White i think Whites with their high IQ (and more creativity than the East Asians) deserves to créate more than just Country music and Paso Doble dance.
        The West should have a tradition and symbolism as cool as Hinduism, Why at least we don’t have a famous Hindu in the world? maybe i am asking too much to convert to Hinduism a whole country, but at least one of the superstars of the world should be Hindu, Kunal Nayyar is irreligious and Nina Davaluri is just the Miss America, i want this world to change, Katy Perry should become Hindu (but without casteism) .

• coward says:

Naruto, there is no scientific eviDence that Whites are inherently more creative than Asians, Blacks, or even Aborigines. If you are going to make ludicrious claims like that please back it up with solid scientific evidence.

3. coward says:

Besides, even Robert Lindsay, Rush Limbaugh, and the anti-Blacks at Chimpout admit it is too late for a White utopia. They have thus limited themselves to prevent White Gentiles from totally losing their rights instead.

4. Anime power again? Korean dramas power again? since it seems the White cause is lost, what i should care? i want peace in my mind, besides since i am a bit weird ,i was already used to admire and give the first place to another race which is not mine, i myself used to consider me almost Japanese, some Whites that never felt obsession about other race can’t adapt to it, but i used to

• But i am still not sure, White legacy is still overall bigger than East Asian, so in other words, no one have everything yet. I think maybe there is a slight hope for Western Whites ,i was tempted to return to the East Asian adoration today, but not, i still will feel better being in the White Western side ( i don’t care much about the poorer ,homophobic Eastern Europeans which also consider themselves a rival of the West ,such as Russia, they stick with the idea is being an enemy even if the cold war is over. )

5. coward says:

East Asians should follow the example of Whites and import lots of blacks

• coward says:

Bobert how do you feel about this?

• coward says:

Robert how the FUCK do I stop this OCD?!!! Its been driving me nutso lately and I am THIS close to going off the edge and kicking someone’s head off.

• coward says:

This whole racial clusturfuck.

• Nothing. Alpha thinks everyone who is obsessed with race is out of their minds, and I am afraid she is right!

• I resent Whites for = not being able to créate as much music and dance genres as Blacks (few ones like Country music and Paso Doble dance) . Music and dance as things so cool that they are the equivalent of a third of scientific accomplishments.
        I resent Whites, because i wanted to watch tons of famous American TVseries online, and i can’t watch many, is way easier to watch Anime-Manga and Korean dramas online ,i guess because most of that stuff is not broadcasted in America and don’t have problems with copyright, i can’t watch many of that on TV or DVD where i live.
        I resent Whites for having a kinda dull traditional culture, my favorite culture is Hindu, in a tradition basis, so rich and colorful.
        And i resent Whites from Russia, they have the beautiful tradition of Ballet and pretty architecture, but they are homophobic and don’t consider themselves allies of the West even if they are both White!
        – Sincé India will be a poor country for a long time, i want a White country to adopt on a mainstrem scale Hinduism and Bollywood types of Music and dances, I want Putin and Russians who think like him to be deported and make Russia a Western friend, and i want more free Access to Western popular culture online, that way i will feel almost 100% happy and satisfied with the world i live in, White West lacks those 4 things i wrote.

6. Beatrix says:

BAG-
    So what are we supposed to call these ‘cisgender’ ‘genderqueer’ tomboys now?
    It?
    Are pronouns like he, she, her, him totally unPC now?

• They are not cisgender. You are cisgender, or at least I hope you are.

They are genderqueer. Genderqueer has to be one of the stupidest ideas that the looney gay movement has come up with yet.

Beatrix, I call them heshes and whatits, personally.

• Beatrix says:

OK, I got it.
        They are transgender so I am cisgender borrowing terms from chemistry.
        Duh.
        I’ll stick with ‘it’, genderqueer is too clumsy to say.

7. Janus says:

…embracing radical gender bending is a manifestation of white privilege, as only pampered white people have the luxury to experiment with gender.

This is very true! Western white society possesses such abundant luxury and so little need for responsibility that some of its members can dedicate their energies to solipsistic pursuits like gender identity.

People who are less removed (class-wise and time-wise) from the requirements for everyday survival don’t have this privelege. The more that people waste their time on these issues, disconnected from concrete reality that they are, the sooner that society will fall; and these people who thought so much about whether they were a “ze” or a “shim” in their youth will be more worried about the choice of rat meat or moldy bread in their old age.