India’s ‘shitty’ culture – By Dota

In his novel “Delhi”, Khushwant Singh facetiously stated: “The Indian peasant is the world’s champion shitter.” If public defecation were an art, India would have more artists per square kilometre than any place in the world. According to most reports, approximately half of Indians (roughly 500 million) have no access to toilets and while many analysts classify the problem as either social or economic, I (along with some other writers) classify it as cultural. Most analysts, especially westerns one, refrain from defining the problems of non western countries along cultural lines since foreign cultures are sacrosanct. The sad fact is, in most cases the failings of a society can be directly linked to its culture; and India is no exception to this axiom. I’m not downplaying external factors (wars, imperialism ect) for the sorry state of the third world, but somehow the culture variable always evades scrutiny. Some believe that India is too poor to afford toilets, but as the Hindu (Indian newspaper) points out:

“Open defecation is not so common elsewhere. The list of African countries with lower percentage rates of open defecation than India includes Angola, Burundi, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and more.”

So why do Indians do it then? According to journalist Aakar Patel:

“Why did the villager need to be told in 2009 that he could build a toilet in his house? I could think of two reasons: He did not understand hygiene, and he was stopped from building one by the village’s upper caste.”(emphasis mine)

Sautik Biswas of the BBC asks:”Is the lack of toilets and preference for open defecation a cultural issue in a society where the habit actually perpetuates social oppression, as proved by the reduced but continued existence of low caste human scavengers and sweepers?”

Biswas hits the nail on the head with that observation but does not really elaborate. I think he means to say that the lower castes were denied toilets to remind them of their inferior status in society and the universe (per Hindu tradition). Today, most peasants willingly shun toilets in favour of the open fields as I suspect they have internalized three thousand years of abuse. The government of India is desperately trying to change this.

Defecating in seclusion is one of those acts that separates us from animals. When we engage in this most base function, we do so in privacy to maintain our dignity and remain cognizant that we are a higher species. Of the three base functions, only one is a social activity (eating) whereas the other two are private. By robbing the peasant of his dignity, the upper castes have over the centuries reduced the lower ones to non entities; thereby exercising absolute control over them. Never underestimate the power of privacy. According to some reports, the Aztec emperor Montezuma ate his meals behind an opaque barrier. By not allowing his subjects to see him engage in this base function enabled him to project an image of divinity.

Biswas finally concludes his article with:

“But until the time its people get rid of curious – and skewed – cultural attitudes to community sanitation and hygiene, India will never have enough toilets.”

That seems like the politic way of concluding an article whose subject matter skirts along the edges of political correctness, however, changing cultural practices rooted in four thousand years of history is easier said than done. India’s Hinduized culture is not one that recognizes equality, individualism, and social conscience. As John P Jones once said, “All these are the foibles of the west.”

This entry was posted in Caste, Hinduism, India and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

40 Responses to India’s ‘shitty’ culture – By Dota

1. Alice says:

Just my opinion ,but except for that of shitting outdoors, some few Latin Christian countries are also among the worst societies on earth, check the human development index and Gini, let alone the Per Capita, of Belize, Guatemala, El Salvador or Honduras, they are small ,at least India’s population is huge, i don’t think you should blame Hinduism per se at all.

2. Eren Jäger says:

If you really believe that…..then you need 100mg of RobertLindsay.

• Admin says:

Well, just search “Lies lies lies China” proved 2 weeks ago, that China lied about it’s GDP, and in China no less people lacks toilet, and China is said to be most polluted country. Thus you can’t believe on China whatever propaganda it makes up.

As for US, well, we all can see what is there actual debt now. So if you want to hope from any, it’s only India, there’s reason why India is 2nd biggest country at this moment for outsourcing. If you look forward to another 10 years i can’t tell how great India will become.

• Eren Jäger says:

China is way morally/Ethically superior to Indian monsters and Hindu dogs.

• Admin says:

I think wannabe communist like you should spend a day in china, then you will know. You won’t weep like this anymore i tell you.

• Admin says:

Admin
         says:August 28, 2013 at 10:01 am

I see you are just 13 year old? I am sure you are even uncapable to find China or India, even US on map.Reply

———————————————————————————————————-0——–

Further proof that you Indians are inconsiderate monsters. Many commentors on this site have questioned the validity of my age, but none have blatantly disrespected my intelligence; the intelligence of a MENSA member, 165 IQ, has humanity, opposes caste, materialism, Darwinistic survivalism and human subjugation without consent, unlike you monsters of India. The average Indian vocabulary is made of two words; JAI HIND. The average penis in India is 4.1 ins (almost makes you wish you were East Asian) and the average IQ is 82. You Indian monsters are the lowest form of garbage on this planet, the only good Indians are the truthtelling prophets like Dota; who cry out against the sins of their own people, like Ezekiel and Jeremiah of the OT. Modern day India is equivalent to the Biblical OT Judah and Israel, you monsters are cruel and unusual. Therefore I propose that the punishment fits the crime; cruel and unusual crime warrants for cruel and unusual punishment. Just what is the punishment? Oh, I don’t know, how about the West shuts off all aid to India, closes off its borders to Indians, and let them see for themselves just what would happen, and to auto-correct themselves. This would also prevent the Hindu poison from zombifying the West. Indian Hindu=ZOMBIE. Why? No emotion, no humanity. Just survival of the fittest, Charles Darwin should have visited India for 4 years instead of the Galapagos Islands. So I’ll start calling you Hindus “finches”, like the ones in the Galapagos Island. Go back to India you zombie finch.

Oh yeah Admin, BTW… I am great at reading maps. Last night I managed to find your mom’s stank pussy through 1,000 miles of her obese midsection. The only other person to do this was your dad Admin.

JAI HIND!

You give me way too much credit lol

• Xera says:

Where is India_Land of rapes or Indian_man Brahmin? That guy should become a regular commentator here; he is one of my top favorite posters from Robert’s blog

• Eren Jäger says:

India_landOfRapes is God. I worship him. More people need to understand the sickness of Indians, I used to think Blacks were bad, but then I met Robert Lindsay who opened my eyes to Indian sickness. Blacks are like Japanese people when compared to Indians, God these people make me sick. And they are fellow Caucasians, and I am a White Nationslist for Vishnu’s sake! When a WN is so sick of a group of his fellow Caucasians that he thinks of Black Africans as Honorary Aryans in comparison to them, who are actual biological Aryans, you know that there is something wrong with these people. Now granted, I may be a twisted, cold-blooded and borderline ASPD myself, but even I get my heart broken like a jealous husband when I read about these Indians.

• Eren Jäger says:

When I, as a borderline psychopath with a very empty heart cries when I see Indians immigrating to the U.S., something is seriously wrong with these sick fucks. I would rather have Black Africans replacing every Indian immigrant to America. Get this; a WN prefers Negroids to his fellow Caucasians because Indians are so twisted. That is like a really desperate Black man joining the KKK to escape from the ghetto. India is sick.

• Admin says:

You are just jealous because you work under a few indians, probably as a “child labour” hahaha..

• Eren Jäger says:

Yeah nice Hindu dog, making fun of child labourers. Only you people are this inhumane. Go back to your shithole Mata Bharat elephant jockey, if it is so superior.

• Admin says:

You go rot in the shithole where you live, oh well, did i mentioned that India has far less rape, murders, suicide wherever you starve probably..

Child Labour is depressing, banned in all civilized nations.

• Eren Jäger says:

Americans don’t shit on the ground, while half of India does. Which country is the shithole now son? India is a shithole, and Indians are the cause of it. Why can’t you guys behave like Mohenjo-Daroans? Curry breath.

• Admin says:

You are racist, yet you look worse than shit.. I mean what a shame that is.

I never even mentioned “americans”.. What are you dreaming? You idiot. Just because Half of India(500 million not 650 million) doesn’t have toilet, doesn’t means they use ground, there’s richest public toilet facilities in India, of the world.

• Eren Jäger says:

Aryan Invasion is true. End of story. For more information please get a brain.

• Admin says:

ROFL.. I just saw it, he seems like some loser who feels less superior towards Indians, and obviously he is, just go by his posts and read nonsense like “you may even read name like paul jacobs”.. You are so poor trailer trash in every sense. Even with your mentality.

• Admin says:

India get no AID from West, so you can make up some more. But either way it won’t help.

India’s economic growth has slowed to 5%, the lowest its been in several years. Outsourcing isn’t a viable economic growth strategy. The reason India is having such a hard time maintaining its economic momentum is due to the fact that only a tiny percentage of the population (Vaish caste) contributes to economic growth. Indian culture isn’t receptive to the idea of investing in its people.

• Admin says:

Nope, that’s not correct, Economy’s growth is 6.6% at this moment.

And if you still think that growth has been slower, it’s because of inflation and recession, it means that any other country’s progress has been lowered as well.

• Admin says:

Obviously, There was no “aryan invasion” that theory is already debunked over 1 billion times.. Don’t tell me one day that Muslims invented USA, because trolls are you can be very pathetic at times.

• Eren Jäger says:

Every rational mainstream scientist WW accepts the AIT. Only some Hindutva lunatics in India refuse it. Also, Sanskrit is a IE language, and India originally spoke Dravidian languages. Explain to me how Sanskrit got into India without AI? The AIT has never been “debunked”, and you slumdogs desperately wish for any history besides your own.

• Admin says:

More than 100000000 times it has been debunked. What the hell this is:-

Oh well, Sanskrit is 4000, BC old, according to many sources, just use “google book”.

Stop making me realize that you are one ghetto insect, with no brain at all.

3. miki says:

As i said in another post, i am Hindu, but a good behaved one, and we have beatiful and colorful traditions that other cultures don’t have, happy Ganesha Chathurthi

• miki says:

And happy Krishna Janmashtami, so much better than the bland religious traditions of Muslims, of all the abrahamic religions, i like the most Christian Catholics, their traditions and idols are as interesting as the Hindus ones. Vatican and Varanasi are siblings.

• Eren Jäger says:

Are you a woman? Are you hot? Sorry, I am going through the early stages of pueberty and I am horny as fuck…..didn’t mean to creep you out miki. My OCD medication is not doing a good job of reducing my sex drive like it is supposed to. Fuck Prozac.

Anyways, when Hindus gain as much humanity as an average American psychopath, I will consider them human. However, Ted Bundy and Al Capone had more humanity than your average Hindu. These guys are sick bastards, I read about some of the shit they did. No humanity in these guys at all. Fuck India.

I like the rich celebrations and festivals in Hinduism. But I hate the way the practioners of Hinduism and Indians in general carry out their daily lives. Fuck Hindus.

• Eren Jäger says:

Sorry, despite my huge, oversized Einstein head, you can’t expect me to remember names like Krishna Janmashtami or Ganesha Janthurti. That would be like me asking a Chinese guy to remeber antidisestablishmenterrianism or pseudohypothyroidism. However, Labor Day is coming up here in the States, so happy Labor Day. I am planning to pig out on some soul food that day, play some Skyrim; Dragonborn and some online chess, catch up on Game of Thorns and Vikings. I usually stay up till midnight on school days anyway. Whoops, I misspelled Thrones in Game of Thrones as Thorns, too lazy to go back and change it. Fuck typos.

Peace out miki girl.

• Eren Jäger says:

The Vatican is a sacred place for me, as a WN, I would hate for it to be compared to Varanasi or Rajdephaggot.

• miki says:

Yes ,i am a woman, though i don’t believe in beauty, there is no hot people, neither there is ugly people, beauty is an illusion of the brain, therefore is not real, people with higher consciousness are aware of it, like the yogis (Hindu spiritual masters) the world is an illusion (the Hindu concept of Maya ) and so is beauty, i realized it through meditation.

• miki says:

The vatican and Varanasi are both places of idols

Your IP shows you’re from Mexico city. I’m guessing you’re Alice sock puppeting with another name and email address? Pick a name and stick with it. Sock puppets are not allowed here, comments policy…

• Eren Jäger says:

I love talking to adult women, I talk to more adult women than women my age. I loved arguing with Alice and with Sandy. Due to my lack of a social life, I spend a lot of time on online blogs. Due to this, I have spoken to more adult women than the average 8th grader my age has spoken to 8th grade girls. Y’all adult females are so nice to talk to, so smooth and flowing.

Anyways, miki, beauty is not an individual mental standard alone. There are universal male/female standards of beauty. The yogis can stop speaking about Vishnu’s sacred cock and start speaking out against Indian immorality.

• miki says:

Ah yes, i read she is also in Mexico in vacations, as i am, Mexico is a pretty popular destination for tourists, i am Indian American, but i wanted to spend my summer here, many people do it.
        From wiki: Tourism in Mexico is a very large industry. Mexico has been traditionally among the most visited countries in the world according to the World Tourism Organization and it is the most visited country in the Americas, after the United States. The most notable attractions are the Meso-American ruins, cultural festivals, colonial cities, nature reserves and the beach resorts.The nation’s temperate climate and unique culture – a fusion of the European and the Meso-American – make Mexico an attractive destination. The peak tourism seasons in the country are during December and the mid-Summer, with brief surges during the week before Easter and Spring break, The majority of tourists come to Mexico from the United States and Canada. World Tourism rankings ,Mexico have 23.4 million of tourist arrivals

• Eren Jäger says:

Now Hindus are claiming the Rig Vedas were written prior to Aryan Invasion, that Aryan Invasion never happened, that Egyptian pyramids were built with Hindu knowledge, that Indians originally had blonde hair and blue eyes.

4. Adi says:

It’s all in the culture. Colonialism didn’t preempt hygiene, it broadened it.

Indians have an aversion to good hygiene just as they do to pride in appearance. Even the educated and “Westernized” kinds care only about home and hearth and will happily piss in public and litter till the cows come home.

Indians don’t really think about their cities, villages and other communities as their own. They feel no ownership interest in the general community.

The rural untermenschen are so superstitious and so ignorant that one will have to potty train them like one does with dogs.

The urban elite will have to lashed until they learn some civic sense.